Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ride it...!

BEFORE (setting up @ Citibikes)



AFTER





I bought a honda bravo last February 18, 2008. After a week, I decided to give a new look on my bike. So I went to Citibikes with Richard. I changed the horn, the wheels, lowered (front), put grenn florescent light at the back, twist my side mirror and step knot (front and back).

Im planning to have a full setup of my honda, i want to change the motor seat, put some design in both sides, lowered (back) and change the shock.
If you ask me why I choose green, its not because its my favorite color..! My choice was color red, but it is out of stock in Honda Marikina Branch. The only available color was green, black, and blue. So I choose green, to be uniques! hahaha..









1 comments:

Princess08 said...

wow.. nag momotor ka na pala ngayon.. hehehe =p